Monday, September 1, 2008

Welcome

Greetings from what will become my perpetual soapbox. If you were confined to only this dark corner of the internets, what you may eventually see is a series of musings on society, politics, and daily life, manifesting themselves in a variety of manners. These include, but are not limited to: rants, narratives, bland recounts, and fully-developed and coherent thoughts. I also intend to include the odd graphic or other artistic nugget.

The foundation of my political philosophy is best put into words by Stefan Molyneux (www.freedomainradio.com). After much deliberation I have settled firmly upon the ideology of Voluntaryism after a prodigious amount of self-education in the pursuit of truth. Voluntaryism lacks any of the contradictions that run rampant in other political ideologies, and offers practical and ethical solutions and prescriptions for a free society, which are so glaringly absent in said ideologies (that of Mr. Marx in particular). I do, however, have my own perspective, from whence I will obviously be speaking. I will do my best to remain consistent, although empirical evidence suggests I may do otherwise.

No comments: